Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal
My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We recently added
opportunities for additional documents you can see online, such as pathology reports, discharge summaries and progress/procedure notes.
With My Health Rec, you can:
- Privately view some pathology, radiology and lab results online.
- Access health records such as immunizations, medications and allergies
- View hospital records such as discharge summaries and notes about procedures, progress and consultations (including wound care, PT/OT/SLP, dietary, etc.)
- Download health records (history and physical) to easily share with doctors
- Save time by paying health bills online
Use the Apple Health Data app for iPhone users as an additional way to access your health records.
For some results not viewable online, please contact the hospital Medical Records department.
How to Get Started
Get started today by enrolling in My Health Rec at your next inpatient visit. You can also set up your own patient portal account by using our self-enrollment tool.
My Health Rec is available for all patients who have registered and had services provided to them from the facility.
THOP East Campus Self-Enrollment
THOP Memorial Campus Self-Enrollment
THOP Sierra Campus Self-Enrollment
THOP Transmountain Campus Self-Enrollment
Providence Children's Hospital Self-Enrollment
THOP East Campus Log In
THOP Memorial Campus Log In
THOP Sierra Campus Log In
THOP Transmountain Campus Log In
Providence Children's Hospital Log In
For patient portal account help, please call 888-252-8149.